|VOTE and Faculty Committee Volunteer Needs||Strategic Plan Website||University Senate Homepage|
The council shall review requests for curriculum changes in courses that may be taken for graduate credit, review and recommend approval of all proposals for new graduate programs and modifications to existing programs, review existing programs, recommend regulations and policies for the Graduate School, and assist the dean of the Graduate School in carrying out those regulations and policies.
Twelve to fifteen faculty members, with at least one from each school or college with a graduate program
Dean of the Graduate School as Chair
Associate Dean of the Graduate School as Vice-chair
Assistant to the Dean of the Graduate School as non-voting secretary
One graduate student nominated by the Graduate Student Council.
Restrictions: Faculty members shall be appointed by the Dean of the Graduate School from a list of nominees provided by the Senate Rules Committee. The list of nominees shall, at a minimum, exceed the number of openings by two and shall contain at least two nominees from any school or college without a continuing representative. Faculty members must be full members of the Graduate Faculty.
- Chair, George Flowers, Dean of the Graduate School – Continuing
- Anita All, Nursing – 2013
- Brian L. Bourdeau, College of Business – 2013
- Salisa Westrick, Pharmacy Care Systems – 2013
- Cynthia Bowling, Liberal Arts – 2014
- Anwar Ahmed, Engineering – 2014
- Gary Hepp, Forestry & Wildlife Sciences – 2014
- David Mark Carpenter, Mathematice and Statistics – 2014
- Sareen Gropper, Human Sciences– 2014
- Henry Fadamiro, Agriculture – 2015
- Salman Azhar, Architecture, Design, and Construction – 2015
- Leane Skinner, Curriculum and Teaching– 2015
- Bernhard Kaltenboeck, Vet. Med – 2015
Graduate Student Representative:
- Glenn Hughes – 2013
Last Updated: Jan.22, 2013