|VOTE and Faculty Committee Volunteer Needs||Strategic Plan Website||University Senate Homepage|
The committee shall examine the salaries of all University Faculty within the institution and in comparison to those at other universities and shall make recommendations to the University Budget Advisory Committee as to the most effective means of remedying existing salary inequities and ensuring the maintenance of equity in the salary structure.
Faculty: Five faculty
Continuing/Ex-officio: Provost or designee
Executive Vice President or designee
Non-voting: Executive Director of Planning and Analysis or designee as a non-voting member
Restrictions: Faculty members shall serve three-year staggered terms.
- Chair, Embry Burrus, Communication Disorders – 2013
- Don Large, Executive Vice President – Continuing
- Sam Lowther, Office of Institutional Research & Assessment – Continuing, Non-voting
- Timothy Boosinger, Provost – Continuing
- Jose Llanes, Educational Foundations, Leadership and Technology – 2013
- Barbara Wilder, Nursing – 2014
- Ron Clark, Accounting – 2014
- Yolanda Brady, Agriculture – 2015
Last Updated: Nov. 13, 2012