|VOTE and Faculty Committee Volunteer Needs||Strategic Plan Website||University Senate Homepage|
To view Acts of the Senate for August 2013–June 2014 visit the Archives link at the sidebar.
February 3, 2015
1. Approval of the proposal from Academic Standards Committee: Limiting Repeat of Classes with Grades of D or F.
2. Approval of the proposal from Academic Standards Committee: Revision of Wording of introcution to the CAP Policy.
3. Approval of the replacement member on University Writing Committee.
January 13, 2015
1. Revison of the Conflict of Interest Policy was approved.
2. Adding a Library Representative to the Graduate Council was approved.
November 4, 2014
1. Senate Committee replacement members for Academic Standards and Core Curriculum and General Education were approved.
3. Approval to add a non-voting member from the Library appointed by the Dean of the Libraries to a 3-year term to the Curriculum Committee.
Last Updated:Feb. 4, 2015