Next A&P Assembly Meeting
Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018
Athletics Complex - Auditorium
Next A&P Exec. Meeting
There are no Exec meetings currenty scheduled
Welcome to the A&P Assembly Website
The Administrative and Professional Assembly was established to afford Administrative and Professional employees, all non-faculty, "exempt" employees, representative participation in the University governance process. To keep up with the A&P Assembly come here for updates, visit us on facebook, and contact your representative.
Place Representative Elections
March 9th, 2018
Representatives for the following places are up for replacement or reelection.
- Place 2 (Athletics)
- Place 3 (Facilities)
- Place 4 (Provost Office, Undergraduate Studies)
- Place 6 (Information Technology)
- Place 8 (Library, Alumni, Student Affairs, Enrollment Services, Program for Students with Disabilities)
- Place 11 (College of Engineering)
- Place 17 (Business and Finance, Student Financial Services, Payroll & Employee Benefits, Procurement & Payment Services, Contracts & Grants Acctg. Controller, Budget Services, Treasurer, Alumni Acctg, Develpment Acctg. Property Services).
Voting will open on Tuesday, April 17th at 7:00 a.m. and will end on Friday, April 20th at 4:45 p.m.
Congratulations to the newly elected 2018-2019 A&P Executive Committee
April 5, 2018
Chair: Robert Kulick
Chair-Elect: Mark Bransby
Past-Chair: Lawrence Hamberlin
Secretary: Bre Aunna McKenzie
At-Large-Members: Paige Patterson, Mike Stover,Clair Wilson
The new committee will take office July 1, 2018.
Last Reviewed: April 13, 2018