Non-Emergency Work Order Request Form

If you would like the ability to track your work orders, or you submit more than five work orders a month please use our Facilities Work Management system (AiM), all regular Auburn employees can request access to the system from Jim Fuller ext. 4-9404.

Please DO NOT submit Housing or Residence Life Work Order Request with this form.
Please Call 844-4477 with Housing problems, or submit a work order to Housing.

Facilities Work Order Request

An alternate contact may be helpful should the original contact be unavailable.

Job Location Information:

If your location was not listed, please specify the location:

Last Updated: June 20, 2014