The Textile Building was originally constructed in 1930 and was renamed as the Gavin Engineering Research Laboratory in 2016. This project will comprehensively renovate the existing building to provide the necessary space to relocate and consolidate research labs for the Polymer Composites Center, Additive Manufacturing, Aerospace Engineering Wind Tunnels, Nuclear Power Generation Simulation, Pulp and Paper Pilot Machine, and general research assets from the Engineering Shops and L-Building.
College Of Engineering - Samuel Ginn
Dates are subject to change. The Construction Contact can answer any questions regarding this timeline.