Water Treatment is responsible for maintaining water treatment programs for building HVAC systems and the District Energy Plants. The water treatment program utilizes both chemical and mechanical treatment equipment.
Other duties performed by the Water Treatment department include:
- Chemical clean up of existing HVAC piping systems
- Chemical inspections of new construction HVAC piping
- Professional lab testing of materials
- Special filtration services
- Professional consulting services
Feb 10, 2014