Toner & Ink Cartridge Recycling
The Waste Reduction and Recycling Department (WRRD) works with Campus Mail to offer toner and ink cartridge recycling to university departments.
Please follow these steps to recycle your tonear and ink cartridges:
- Toner & ink cartridge recycling bins are located throughout campus. Click here to see a list of buildings containing a bin designated for toner and ink cartridges only.
- Buildings that do not have a designate bin can easily recycle toner and ink cartridges through Campus Mail Services. Please follow these instructions:
- Place toner and ink cartridges in original box or packaging.
- Write “Recycle” on the box.
- Place box in campus mail.
- Do not send more than 3 toner or ink cartridges through Mail Services a day.
151 South Donahue Drive Auburn, AL 36849
(334) 844-9461 firstname.lastname@example.org
Nov 21, 2014