Rules and Regulations
- Any conditions that are inconsistent with the permit and any hazards identified must be immediately corrected, or the permit will be revoked and the temporary tent removed.
- Tents must be certified NFPA 701 for flame resistance (must be labeled) or equivalent approval.
- At least 1 five-pound all-purpose fire extinguisher (ABC) must be provided.
- When the side flaps of tents are utilized and the occupant load is 50 or more, two exits must be provided.
- There must be at least 12 feet of clear and unobstructed space between the stake line of adjoining tents.
- No open flames (BBQs) are allowed under tents, near trees or buildings. See Food Warming and Cooking Guidelines.
- Trash and recyclables must be disposed of in proper receptacles, groups are responsible for returning the area back to its original state before departing campus.
- Only small signage identifying the location is allowed.
- Amplified sound must be pre-approved.
- One car or catering delivery truck is allowed to supply the tent area but may not remain in the area and must be moved from the area 3 hours prior to start of the game.
- Profanity, intoxication, aggressive behavior and unsportsmanlike conduct may be grounds for revocation of tailgate privileges.
Feb 04, 2011