Moving Information Directory
Planning a move on campus? Facilities Management offers services from a simple move to the most complicated move. Depending on the situation, you can utilize one of the following services.
Service Support strives to assist the Auburn University Community by providing diverse logistic services which are performed safely and efficiently. We aim to support the University's three-prong mission of Instruction, Research and Extension.
- Move assistance is provided through work orders submitted by customers (departments, schools, colleges or other Facilities Management shops). Most moves are routine in nature and occur daily across campus.
- The Service Support Supervisor interfaces with the Campus Relocation Coordinator to assess best options for move assistance.
- Types of moves include the following:
- Moves due to renovation
- Surplus equipment
- Delivery of surplus equipment purchases
- Delivery of materials/equipment received at Facilities Stock Room
- Special/Unique move requests will be evaluated for best course of action.
Last Updated: May 07, 2014