Information for Contractors
Bid Opportunities pending final BOT approval:
- AU Regional Airport - South Ramp, New Maintenance Hangar
- Bailey Small Animal Hospital - Basement, Build-Out For Clinical Pharmacology Lab & Research Space
- Goodwin Hall - Renovation & Band Rehearsal Hall Addition
- Haley Center - Renovations For Relocation Of Mathematics & Statistics Department
- Jordan-Hare Stadium - Press Box Renovations
- Mell Street, West Samford Av & Thach Av - Traffic & Parking Improvements
- North Auburn - New Fisheries Biodiversity Research Laboratory
- North Auburn - New Poultry Science Infectious Disease Laboratory
- Poultry Science Research & Education Center - New Admin Bldg
Doing Business with Auburn
All contractors must be registered and pre-qualified for Large Public Works and Small Public Works projects.
Step 1: Register
- All contractors interested in doing business with Auburn University must be registered with Facilities Management:
- New applicants must submit a registration application to FMProjectSupport@auburn.edu
- Previous applicants can email FMProjectSupport@auburn.edu to update account information or to add new work experience, licensing, or qualifications to your profile.
- Current list of all registered contractors and consultants
Step 2: Choose Bidding Opportunities
Step 3: Pre-qualify for Projects
- Contractors interested in becoming pre-qualified for Large Public Works (LPW) and Small Public Works (SPW) projects must contact the project lead which is listed in the project description in the bid calendar. The project lead will send you the pre-qualification packet along with additional instructions.
- Please create a vendor account with Auburn University Vendor Center.
- If you already have a vendor account with AU please login to make sure your vendor profile has the most up-to-date contact information, address, payment and tax information.
- Once you have been pre-qualified for a specific project, you can reference the bid calendar for the official project bid date and bid documents.
For questions regarding Registration Applications please contact FMProjectSupport@auburn.edu
For questions regarding projects, bidding opportunities, or pre-qualifications please contact the University Project Lead/Manager or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Last Updated: January 04, 2017