Contractors & Consultants
Bid Opportunities pending final BOT approval:
- AU Regional Airport - Aviation Education Facility
- Auburn Montgomery - New Administration Building
- Goodwin Hall - Renovation & Band Rehearsal Hall Addition
- L-Building & Engineering Shop Bldgs - Demolish Buildings
- Poultry Science Research & Education Center - New Admin Bldg
- Public Safety & Security Bldg - Building Renovation & Expansion
Doing Business with Auburn
All contractors must be registered and pre-qualified for Large Public Works and Small Public Works projects.
Step 1: Register
- All contractors interested in doing business with Auburn University must be registered with Facilities Management:
- New applicants must submit a registration application to FMProjectSupport@auburn.edu
- Previous applicants can email FMProjectSupport@auburn.edu to update account information or to add new work experience, licensing, or qualifications to your profile.
- Current list of all registered contractors and consultants
Step 2: Choose Bidding Opportunities
Step 3: Pre-qualify for Projects
- Contractors interested in becoming pre-qualified for Large Public Works (LPW) and Small Public Works (SPW) projects must contact the project lead which is listed in the description in the bid calendar.
- Once you have been pre-qualified for a specific project, you can reference the bid calendar for bid documents.
Last Updated: July 12, 2016