- State-of-the-art Sound System Coming to Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Auburn University to Increase Number of Instructional Classrooms
- Auburn University to Replace Magnolia Avenue Oak in July
- Building Services cleans 26,555 rooms each day.
- Facilities Management manages the Campus Master Plan.
- Campus Mail delivers mail to over 4,600 employees daily.
- Design Services maintains approximately 60,000 digital images of drawing files for buildings on campus. This number grows every year.
- Design Services maintains a collection of documents (Drawings, Specifications, Shop Drawings) for over 1,100 buildings on campus and across the state.
- Since 2010, Auburn University has recycled 137 tons of plastic. That’s the equivalent of 788,930kWh, or enough to power an average home for 73 years!
- Since 2010, Auburn University has recycled 27 tons of aluminum. That’s the equivalent of 38,258 kWh, or enough to power an average home for 4 years!
- Since 2010, Auburn University has recycled 18 tons of steel. That's the equivalent of 11,696 kWh, or enough to power an average home for 1 year!
- Auburn University sends campus recycling to regional Material Recovery Facilities. Mixed paper, cardboard, and scrap metal are sent to a facility 9 miles from campus in Opelika, AL, and plastic and aluminum materials are sent to a facility 46 miles from campus in Columbus, GA.
- During the 2013 football season, Auburn University recycled 41 tons of material on game days!
Last Updated: July 10, 2015