Fitness and Fitness Assessment
Staying active and leading a healthy lifestyle will
help keep you a Healthy Tiger!
- Healthy Tigers Wellness Initiative
For employees who subscribe to the AU health insurance plan. Participating in health and wellness screenings can result in a a $25.00 per month credit on their premiums.
- Follow the Paws! Walking Trails
Employees, students and visitors to Auburn University are encouraged to incorporate exercise into each day and take a walk around campus. This year, new Auburn orange tiger paws have been painted around campus designating three new walking trails - two 1-mile loops and one 3-mile loop.
- Campus Recreation Hours
Services include equipment check-out, weight room, fitness room, racquetball, tennis, and also, free organized group exercise classes.
- Fitness & Nutrition Assessments Fitness assessments to determine blood pressure, body composition, cardiovascular fitness, flexibility, muscular strength, and endurance are offered
- Health Habits Comprehensive service that focuses on disease prevention.
- Human Resources Employee Wellness Handbook
- Lifetime Wellness & Fitness Program Provide information, knowledge, and opportunities to develop a healthy lifestyle and make a lifelong commitment to wellness and fitness.
- "Take Control" Women's Health Assess risk for cardiovascular, osteoporosis, breast cancer risk assessment, and other health issues realted to women.
- TigerFit - Includes a physician exam, complete blood profile, pulmonary function & body composition assessments, graded exercise test with blood pressure and ECG and an orthopedic evaluation