Student Loans

Address Change



Many defaults can be avoided simply by staying in touch with the Student Loan Department's Loan Servicer - Campus Partners. Remember, it's your responsibility to repay your education loan(s). If you cannot be located, you could be declared in default, even without your knowledge. You should always notify Campus Partners if you:
  • Change your name, address, phone number, or e-mail
  • Change enrollment status
  • Transfer to another school
  • Have problems making your loan payments on time
It's a good idea to keep a log of all communications, including phone calls. Make sure you date correspondence. Be sure to keep detailed notes of phone calls and copies of all correspondence. Always include your name, address, phone number, and loan number on all communications.

Address changes may be done via Campus Partners on-line service at

It is your responsibility to contact Campus Partners with any change of address. If you change your address with any other department on campus, Campus Partners won't receive it. Campus Partners system is NOT part of the campus-wide system - Banner.


Student Financial Services
Mary Martin Hall      Auburn University, AL 36849      Phone: 334-844-4634      Fax 334-844-3757

Auburn University | Auburn, Alabama 36849 | (334) 844-4000
Website Feedback | Privacy | Copyright ©