Student Financial Aid

Transfer Students



Transfer students should follow the same application procedures as new and current students. If you transfer mid year, you must notify us of any aid received at another institution.


Student Financial Services
Mary Martin Hall      Auburn University, AL 36849      Phone: 334-844-4634      Fax 334-844-6085

Auburn University | Auburn, Alabama 36849 | (334) 844-4000
Website Feedback | Privacy | Copyright ©