Healthy Tigers Wellness Initiative
The Auburn University Pharmaceutical Care Center (AUPCC) is located in 2155 Walker Building, Harrison School of Pharmacy. The Walker Building is located on the corner diagonally across from Haley Center. Reserved Patient Parking is available at the back of the Walker Building on War Eagle Way (formerly Dormitory Drive). The designated parking spaces are along War Eagle Way (previously known as Dormitory Drive) reached by turning off Donahue Drive. Check the clinic location before registering (AUPCC, Mobile, AUM, etc) to insure your appointment is at the desired location. Patient Parking is available at the AUPCC location.
How to find the Walker Building
- AUPCC web site
- AU Campus Map. AU Campus Map. The Walker Building is #179 and is H/2 on the grid.
- AU Interactive Campus Map
How to find the AUPCC, Room 2155 Walker Building
1. Enter building from War Eagle Way.
2. Enter Reception area
3. Continue past the reception area. On the left is Room 2155.
4. You have arrived at Room 2155, Walker Building. If you need additional help, please call 844-4099.