Student Financial Aid
Study Abroad


Federal aid funds, such as Pell grant and federal student/parent loans, can be used for an approved program of study abroad as long as you have appropriate documentation from Auburn Abroad and meet other requirements as determined by Student Financial Aid. You must contact Student Financial Aid to determine if you meet the requirements to receive your federal aid for your program abroad.

Gilman Scholarship
The Gilman scholarship is an external scholarship offered to undergraduate students who are receiving Pell grant. You must submit your FAFSA annually at to determine if you are Pell grant eligible. Information on the Gilman Scholarship, such as eligibility criteria and application deadlines, can be found at Contact Auburn Abroad for additional information and assistance.

Additional Study Abroad Scholarships
Information on other scholarship opportunities available specifically for study abroad can be found at Auburn Abroad - Money Matters.

University Scholarships
Contact the Office of University Scholarships if you have a university scholarship and would like to see if the funds can be used for a semester abroad.

Contact Info:

Auburn Abroad
243 Foy Hall

Office of University Scholarships
115 Quad Center

Student Financial Aid
203 Martin Hall