My Funding
Overview of System


Access to My Funding is determined by two sources. For Principal and Co-Principal Investigators, access is based on information input into the Banner system for each specific agreement. For Departmental and Administrative personnel, the University's Master Contact List determines access for specific individuals. Both current and historical (as of October 1, 2005) information is available.
Personnel Views
My Funding Personnel Views