How To Complete A
New Salary Deferral Agreement
From the AU home page:
- Click on "AU Access"
- Sign on with your user name and password
- Select the "Employee Services" tab
- Click on "Self Service Banner"
- Click on "403(b) Percentage/Match Calculator" - this will bring up your (base) salary, current tax deferred annuity deduction and matched contribution. It will also give you the percentage of your base salary that you are currently contributing.
- Enter the percentage of pay you wish to contribute in the "Calculate Percentage" field. (This must be in whole percents.)
- Select plan provider from the drop-down menu.
- Select desired effective date.
- Click "Calculate" - this will give the amount of deduction and the amount the university will match.
- Click "Next".
- After reviewing the information on the form, click "Next Step".
- Print and sign the form; send to the Payroll & Employee Benefits Office.