Within three terms of your expected graduation term, make an appointment with your Academic Advisor for a Preliminary Credit Check to make sure you can graduate on time.
- Check to make sure you will have a “C” for your cumulative GPA.
- Check to make sure you will a “C” for your major GPA (for courses in bold on your curriculum model).
- Discover possibility of earning an honors designation for graduation
During registration for the term you will graduate, sign up for UNIV 4@@0-SM1
- This is just a designation “class” with no actual course work.
- This will put you on the official COSAM graduation list.
- You will receive e-mails about graduation only if you signed up.
- You will receive the link to the COSAM Graduation Survey.
During the first or second week of the graduation term, you should have your final credit check with your Academic Advisor. Before this check you must:
- Have all grades posted from previous terms before the credit check.
- Have all remaining courses for graduation on your schedule.
- Take care of all incompletes (IN) on your transcript
- Make sure all transcripts from other schools are posted on your Auburn transcript.
- You may GAP grades (have grades forgiven ) up until the day of graduation.
- To get information about Cap and Gown and Invitation orders, check on-line for the AU Graduation web page