G.I. Bill Questions

If you have any questions concerning your GI Bill, please ask the AU Veterans Resource Center first. If we cannot answer your questions we will then refer you to the Regional VA office.

To make Regional VA inquiries, call 1-888-442-4551, Monday-Friday, 8am - 8pm (EST).

-We suggest you visit the AU Veterans Resource Center during walk-in hours (M-F 1:00 to 4:15PM) to first obtain your certification ID number so the VA can locate your file quickly.

You can also ask the VA a question using the Right Now Web Inquiry.

Additionally, students are encouraged to register and utilize My eBenefits to assist them in the following:

  • Obtaining up-to-date information on their educational entitlement (i.e. to look up months left of entitlement)
  • Updating their direct deposit and personal contact information
  • Downloading VA letters and personal documents
  • Viewing the current status of their payments (both education and disability)

Students can register for either a Basic or Premium account but must be enrolled in the Defense Enrollment Eligiblity Reporting System (DEERS) to obtain either account type. Visit http://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ for more information.

Auburn University | Auburn, Alabama 36849 | (334) 844-8167 |
Website Feedback | Privacy | Copyright ©