- Beginning Fall 2011, appointments must be canceled no later than 1 hour before the appointment begins to avoid No-Show Fee. Students may cancel an appointment online using SARS (our appointment system); in person when Study Partners is open (Sunday 2-7 pm, Monday thru Thursday 10-7 pm, and Friday 10-2, at the Study Partners Desk located in The Learning Commons-2nd Floor RBD Library); or over the phone (334-844-5702).
- The No-Show Fee will be charged to the individual student’s Bursar Bill.
- If a student believes this No-Show penalty is an error he/she has the opportunity to submit a No-Show Fee Appeal Form. The form must be filed in the office of Academic Support (0176 RBD Library) no later than two weeks (14 days) from the date of the missed appointment.
- Once the No-Show Appeal Committee meets, the student will receive an email of the outcome of their appeal. Please note all questions and concerns regarding the Study Partners No-Show Fee process should documented on the No-Show Appeal Form and not directed to the Study Partners Tutoring and/or Desk Staff.
- The goal of the No-Show Fee is to recoup the tutor salary that is being paid when the tutor is not able to assist another student during this time period.
- We expect Auburn University students to be courteous and organized and cancel their appointment ahead of time. The No-Show Fee is an effort to enable Study Partners to assist more Auburn University students.