SOS Registration Checklist
- Pre-Registration Class Information
Auburn University offers entering transfer students a onetime opportunity to be pre-registered for their classes. This is a tremendous advantage to the student, as you will be placed in classes applicable to your major by professional academic advisors prior to the registration period for Auburn’s current students. In other words, if you meet the September 20 deadline for Spring or February 1 deadline for Summer/Fall, you are getting the first choice of classes. If you do not meet the deadline, you will be faced with registering on your own after current Auburn students have registered. You will not be offered this benefit again in your career at Auburn, so take advantage of it now. To qualify for this benefit, the following things must be completed by September 22 for Spring or February 1 for Summer/Fall:
• Acceptance to Auburn University
• Submission of the non-refundable $200 confirmation deposit.
• Submission of the Transfer Plan of Study, found at auburn.edu/transfer.
- Register for the SOS program. Registration for SOS is done online at tiger i. For instructions on how to register, click here. If you have any questions, please call our office at (334) 844-4501.
- Mail your completed medical form signed by your physician directly to the AU Medical Clinic. You must submit the medical form before you will be allowed to register for classes. You may obtain a copy of the medical form via the Internet by accessing www.auburn.edu/au_medical/.
- Verify receipt of your transcript(s) and plan of study. If you are a transfer student, you must speak with the Admissions Transfer Specialist or another Admissions Advisor and verify receipt of your transcript in the Admissions Office. The Admissions Transfer Specialist may be reached at 334-844-6441.
- If you are transferring from an Alabama two-year or four-year institution, print a copy of your AGSC Transfer Agreement. This may be printed from the Internet by accessing http://stars.troy.edu and clicking on the AGSC Transfer Guide link. Bring this form with you to SOS.
- All SOS fees are non-refundable.