Camp War Eagle Registration Information
Please read the following information carefully.
To be eligible to attend CWE, you must have:
- Been accepted to Auburn University as
an entering freshman for summer or fall semester.
- Paid the $200 tuition deposit to the
Office of Admission Processing.
Registration for CWE 2013 will open mid-March of 2013
Please refer to the instructions below. You will be receiving a brochure in the mail with more CWE information in mid-March.
- You must first activate your Auburn University User Account at http://www.auburn.edu/activate. You will need your User Name and Student ID number (also known as your
Banner ID number) to enable your account. Both of these pieces of information are in your deposit confirmation letter (sent after you submit the $200 tuition deposit).
- If you have technical difficulties obtaining your password, please call the Information Technology Help Desk at (334)844-4944. If you cannot find your User Name and ID number and need a duplicate copy of your deposit confirmation letter, call the Office of Admission Processing at
- Log in to AU Access with your User Name and password.
- Navigate to the Tiger i tab.
- Look for the Student Orientation Registration window, and click on Camp War Eagle Registration.
- Complete all the fields.
- Check your Tigermail account for a confirmation message.