AU Employee Pharmacy
Located within the Harrison School of Pharmacy
Employee Pharmacy | 2150 Walker Building | Phone: (334) 844-8938
WINTER BREAK HOURS: Dec. 21-27: Closed | Dec. 28-29, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. | Dec. 30-Jan. 3: Closed | Will resume normal hours Jan. 4
Auburn University is proud to offer an on-campus pharmacy that exclusively serves our Auburn University employees and their dependents. This FULL-SERVICE pharmacy is conveniently located on the main Auburn Campus on the second floor of the Harrison School of Pharmacy (2155 Walker Building). We offer quality services for our patients to make sure that each of our patients’ medications are safe, effective affordable, and conveniently available.
Methods of Sending Prescriptions to Pharmacy
- New Prescriptions can be sent by your physician’s office to the pharmacy via fax, telephone, or e-prescribed. We also accept prescriptions from the patients who bring them in to the pharmacy, sent via regular mail, and/or campus mail. If sending through regular mail/campus mail, the pharmacy not does accept responsibility for prescriptions being lost in the mail.
- Refills: Please call the pharmacy and use the automated system to enter your request. The automated system can immediately tell you if there is any issue with refilling your prescription, and you then have an option to speak to a pharmacy staff member. If you do not have the prescription number, please choose the option to speak to someone in the pharmacy for assistance.
- In order to better serve our patients and reduce any confusion regarding deliveries, any new prescriptions called in or sent to the pharmacy by your doctor will be filled and set to be PICKED UP unless you contact the pharmacy by phone or email to request delivery. Please contact the pharmacy with any questions about this policy. Thank you for your understanding.
- That you might be eligible for TigerMeds® and this could save you money
- As a new patient in the TigerMeds program, you will be contacted by the AU Pharmaceutical Care Clinic to set up an appointment for a FREE baseline medication check-up. Our pharmacy staff can discuss this valuable service with you.
- That your pharmacist can help you with any medication-related problems you might have, including forgetting to take your medications on schedule, affording your medication co-pays, or helping you monitor if your medications are working
- We are an approved specialty pharmacy for AU’s health insurance plan. You can get your specialty medications right here on campus.
- We provide FREE medication delivery on the main AU campus and to AUM. For more information on this, click here or give us a call at 334-844-8938.
- An on-call pharmacist is available 24/7 (for patients and physicians) to handle any of your medication emergencies. If you need a pharmacist, call (334) 750-1048 to speak to the PHS on-call pharmacist.
- We offer a FREE annual “medication check-up” for our patients. For more information click here [PDF]. Call today to schedule an appointment.
- The AUEP offers FREE drug information services for our patients, and FREE medication monitoring services for most medications.
- We have reserved parking on War Eagle Way for our patient’s use.
- PHS is a convenient source for adult vaccinations including flu, Pneumovax®, Zostavax®, and Tdap®. Click here for more information.
- The AUEP proudly trains post-doctoral residents and Pharm.D. Students to deliver top-notch pharmacy care to patients like you!
Last Updated: December 7, 2016