- All HSOP faculty and student pharmacists have free access to Quantifi, a Web and PDA-based application for documenting clinical interventions, adverse drug reactions (ADR), and adverse events (medication errors). This page provides the information you need to begin using Quantifi.
- If you do not have a Quantifi User ID and/or Password yet, email your request to email@example.com. Please submit requests for lost/forgotten passwords to the same address.
Instructions For Your Initial Login on the Web
- The Quantifi Web address is: https://apps.pharmacyonesource.com/identifi/Auth/Login?a=q%2F
- Use the following information at the appropriate prompts. The Site ID is 949 no matter where you are (Mobile, Huntsville, Auburn, etc.). Once you log in the first time, change your password to something that is easy to remember.
- To change your password, click on the "Passwords" link on the left side of the screen once you log in. All documentation will occur under the "Documentation" link.
- Site ID: 949
- User ID: provided to you via email
- Password: provided to you via email
- *Student pharmacists should check with your preceptor before you begin documenting your activities. Your preceptor may have specific instructions for you.
- Documentation General Instructions
- Documenting Outpatient Interventions
- Quantifi Examples for Documenting Interventions
- Documenting a PPE Intervention
- Request a New Intervention
- Please completely review the Intervention Descriptions file before submitting your request.
Last Updated: September 29, 2016