Monday, May 4, 2020 | 1 p.m. CT | Auburn Arena
The 2020 Commencement Exercise for the Harrison School of Pharmacy will be held from 1 - 3 p.m. on Monday, May 4, 2020. Here you can find information on:
- Commencement Program (Will be posted week of graduation)
- Commencement Speaker (Coming Soon)
- School Store
- Graduation Day Parking
- Graduation Photo Proofs
- Buy Your Graduate a Brick at the Walker Building
- For comprehensive information on security, safety policies, and other details, visit the official Auburn University Commencement Ceremony page.
250 Beard-Eaves Court, Auburn, AL 36849
Graduation is held at the Auburn Arena on Heisman Drive. The main entrance to the building is on the north side.
Guest drop-off is available by traveling west on Heisman Drive from South Donahue Drive and then turning right just past the Auburn Arena before reaching Wire Road. There will be signs indicating “Guest Drop-off.” This is not a regular road but will allow guests to be dropped off very close to the arena entrance. Drivers can then park in one of the graduation parking lots detailed below.
Graduation Parking Lots: The closest parking to the arena is available in the lots on the corner of Magnolia and South Donahue and are accessed from Wire Road and South Donahue/War Eagle Way. Please take note of the construction area around the Campus Safety Building on Wire Road.
Additional parking is available in:
- The west parking lots accessed by traveling west on West Thach at Wire Road
- The coliseum lot, which is directly east of the coliseum
- The Stadium Parking deck and is accessed via South Donahue/Heisman Drive or West Samford/Duncan Drive (just be mindful of the construction occurring at the corner of West Samford and Duncan)
- The athletics parking deck on South Donahue Drive near the athletics complex
Handicap Accessible and VIP Parking: The Arena Parking lot, which is directly east of the Auburn Arena is reserved for accessible parking and VIPs on a first-come, first-served basis and drivers will need a VIP parking pass or handicap permit. It is best accessed from Wire Road, with a left turn on Heisman Drive when approaching from the north and a right turn when approaching from the south.
Previous Commencement Ceremonies
- 2019: Video | Photos | Program [PDF]
- 2018: Video | Photos | Program [PDF]
- 2017: Video | Photos | Program [PDF]
- 2016: Video | Photos | Program [PDF]
- 2015: Video | Photos | Program [PDF]
Last Updated: September 19, 2019