Master of Real Estate Development Program
A next-generation degree program focused on sustainable and responsible development practices
Focusing on areas related to social responsibility, sustainability, property design, responsible development, finance and law, graduates of Auburn's Master of Real Estate Development (MRED) program have the skill set to thrive in this evolving real estate landscape.
This unparalleled two-year program will provide you with:
- Work/life balance (combining distance learning + short on campus residencies)
- A deeper understanding of sustainable and responsible business practices
- Exposure to dynamic, real-world development projects
- The academic and practical knowledge to apply those skills for future opportunities
- Five field trips, including one study-abroad trip
In addition to acquiring the knowledge needed to succeed in the business end of real estate, you'll gain expertise in social responsibility as it relates to value creation and design excellence.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2014