Sophomore Year Concerns
Your Sophomore Year--You should work to:
- Complete University and CLA requirements.
- Plan you English major and minor (with help from your Liberal Arts advisor and your English Department advisor).
- Start coursework in English since completing World Literature is not a pre-requisite to becoming an English major.
- If you are a transfer student, you should receive appropriate transfer credit for CLA and English pre-requisites. For freshman and sophomore transfer credit, see your Liberal Arts advisor; for English (upper-division) course transfer credit, see the Coordinator of Undergraduate Studies.
- If you are interested, investigate the Study Abroad programs. Note: arrangement for transfer credit from Study Abroad courses should be made through the Coordinator before you leave.
- If you desire, continue involvement in extracurricular opportunities and groups.
- Begin your file of completed assignments (with
directions) to help us with our assessment program in your senior
Last updated April 18, 2005