Senior Year Concerns
Your Senior Year--You should work to:
- Do any necessary updating of your filed Plan of Study form.
- During the first semester of senior year, perform a credit check with your Liberal Arts advisor.
- Register with the placement office early in the first semester.
- Plan for graduate or professional school or employment. Your advisor can direct you to appropriate resources, such as the graduate school catalogues on microfilm in the library, colleagues who know about particular schools or fields, etc. See the Coordinator for more information and watch for the annual English Club programs on "How to Apply to Graduate School" and "What You Can Do With an English Major."
- Assure yourself that major requirements are being met.
- If eligible, join Sigma Tau Delta in the spring.
- If contacted and asked to do so, prepare a
portfolio of selections of your writing to aid in our assessment
Last updated April 18, 2005