ACES/AUM International Travel Requests

All Auburn faculty and staff wishing to travel abroad on university business must first obtain approval from the Provost.

The form below is for ACES/AUM. Auburn University faculty and staff not affiliated with ACES/AUM must use the electronic form by clicking here.

  1. Fill out the Request for Authorization to Travel or RAT-50. If you will not be traveling with dependents, leave that section blank.
    International Travel Request Policy and Procedure
  2. If you are traveling to a Department of State warning country, fill out the appropriate faculty form .
    International Travel Warning Policy
  3. After your travel forms have been approved, you will receive an e-mail with:
    • MEDEX travel insurance instructions
    • MEDEX insurance card with local phone numbers
    • Pre-departure information and travel resources
  4. You may opt to purchase trip cancellation insurance through Gallagher Koster. This is an optional, personal service and is not reimbursable through the university.

*International students with F-1 visas wishing to travel for personal business should use the Travel Request Form.

Last Updated: October 24, 2013