ACES/AUM International Travel Requests
All Auburn faculty and staff wishing to travel abroad on university business must first obtain approval from the Provost.
The form below is for ACES/AUM. Auburn University faculty and staff not affiliated with ACES/AUM must use the electronic form by clicking here.
- Fill out the Request for Authorization to Travel or RAT-50. If you will not be traveling with dependents, leave that section blank.
International Travel Request Policy and Procedure
- If you are traveling to a Department of State warning country, fill out the appropriate faculty form .
International Travel Warning Policy
- After your travel forms have been approved, you will receive an e-mail with:
- MEDEX travel insurance instructions
- MEDEX insurance card with local phone numbers
- Pre-departure information and travel resources
- You may opt to purchase trip cancellation insurance through Gallagher Koster. This is an optional, personal service and is not reimbursable through the university.
*International students with F-1 visas wishing to travel for personal business should use the Travel Request Form.
Last Updated: October 24, 2013