International Student Orientation
International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) will hold a new International Student Orientation on Friday, August 7th at 8:00 AM in the Foy Auditorium (Room 258). This orientation is open to international undergraduate and graduate students in F and J visa status. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided at this event.
At orientation you will receive valuable information about maintaining your F and J visa status, health insurance, student organizations, etc.
- All new incoming F and J students are required to physically check-in with ISSS upon arrival.
- Students are required to register for a check-in session prior to checking in. Please go to this website: www.eventjoy.com/e/au-fall-international-orientation-3224833 to register for your check-in time. Space is limited for each session so please register as soon as possible. If you have any questions about registering for check-in, please contact Jessica Holley.
- Students are required to bring their original I-20/DS-2019, passport, visa and acceptance letter to check-in.
- Students with accompanying dependents in F-2 or J-2 visa status should bring their dependents with them to ISSS to check-in as well.
- If you will be arriving later than the start date of classes, August 17, 2015, please notify ISSS by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email should contain your AU Student ID number, SEVIS ID number and your visa type (F or J).
Last Updated: June 10, 2015