Non-Immigrant Employment

H1-B Employment Information

Supporting Documents for H-1B Petition

  • Resume or c.v.
  • Copy of degree(s) (with English translation if applicable)
  • Copy of transcript(s) (with English Translation if applicable)
  • Copy of credentials equivalency evaluation (if available for foreign degree(s))
  • Copy of all (if any) prior immigration filings (if available)
  • Copy of Arrival/Departure (I-94 card) (include dependents)
  • Copy of all passport pages (include dependents)
  • Copy of Employment Authorization Document (work permit) (if applicable)
  • Copy of all forms I-20 (applicable to F-1 students)
  • Copy of all Forms 1AP-66 or Forms DS-2019 (applicable to J-1 Exchange Visitors)
  • Copy of approved waiver of two-year foreign residence requirement (if applicable to J-1 Exchange Visitors)
  • Copy of pay stubs from current employer if already on H-1B

Last Updated: November 29, 2012