Graduation/Termination of Service
  • If you have a significant change of status such as graduation, transfer or otherwise leaving Auburn University, then you should contact the insurance coordinator to ensure your coverage is terminated in a timely fashion.
  • If you have completed your requirements for graduation and will begin work for a company that provides insurance coverage, the Office of International Programs can facilitate your transfer to the new insurance plan. Please submit a copy of your letter of completion in order to process your insurance termination.
  • Please email if you have questions regarding your departure from Auburn.
Last Updated: June 14, 2017