• Students, J research scholars, professors, short-term scholars/visitors and their dependents are billed beginning at the time of arrival at their port of entry into the U.S.
  • Insurance premiums are billed to the student bursar account. Student Financial Services will send out an electronic bill to the student's e-mail address when new bills are posted. Students work out all payment plans with Student Financial Services.
  • J-1 scholars must enroll using the Insurance Enrollment Form through the insurance coordinator who will assist all scholars submitting the enrollment form and payment. Federal regulations require J-1 scholars and their dependents to maintain insurance for their entire stay in the United States.
Last Updated: June 14, 2017