Auburn University
News & Events Forms Contact Us
Auburn University
Auburn Abroad Forms
International Agreements
International Student & Scholar Forms
International Student & Scholar Insurance Forms
International Travel Request Forms


 Auburn Abroad

All students interested in a study/ intern abroad program whether on a faculty led program or on another university's program, need to complete the on-line "Auburn Abroad Application". Go to the Program Search page to start your application. Please check the study abroad site for deadlines (applications cannot be accepted after the stated deadline), study abroad orientation sessions dates and other important information.
   Contact Deborah Weiss  
   Checklist and Timeline     
   Program Planning Approval Form    


 International Agreements

   International Academic Interchange Sample Agreement 
   International Academic Interchange Review and Approval Form 
   MOU for Establishment of Study Abroad Program Sample Agreement 
   Reciprocal International Student Exchange
   Study Abroad Affiliate Agreement
   Auburn Faculty Led Program Vendor Contract
   MOU for Collaborative Research Program
   Administrative and Emergency Contact


 International Students & Scholars

   1A Full Course of Study Authorization    12 Financial Support (Sample)
   1B Drop Below Full Time Enrollment    13 Medical Information
   2A CPT for F-1 students    14A DS-2019 Request/Visiting Scholars
   2B Academic Training J-1 Students    14B DS-2019 Request/Exchange Students
    3  Optional Practical Training    15 Adjustment of Status
    4  Recommendation Letter (OPT)    16 USCIS Online Change of Address
    5  Travel Request Form    17A Responsibility Pledge
   6A Dependents I-20/DS-2019 Request    17B Handbook Acknowledgement
   6B J-2 Dependent Employment    18 Dependent Verification
   7A Good Standing Letter    19 Change of Status
   7B Driver's License Letter    20 Social Security
  8A Extension I-20/DS-2019   21 Status Verification
  8B Replacement I-20/DS-2019   22A Counseling Release A
  9A Intent to Transfer F-1   22B Counseling Release B
  9B Intent to Transfer J-1   23 Prevailing Wage Form
  10 Address/Biographical Data Change    
  11 Transfer In    


 International Student & Scholar Insurance

    U. S. Born Dependent     Auburn Medical Information
    Personal Representative Form     


 International Travel Requests

Faculty, Staff, Student Researchers must complete all of the following forms and get
approval from the Provost:
          Click Here to Print out all Required Forms
If you need to reprint an individual form, see below:
          RAT50 Travel Authorization Request  
          Dependent Enrollment Form   
Travel Warning Forms:
          International Travel Warning Policy
          Faculty Travel Form/Department of State Warning Countries
          Student Travel Form/Department of State Warning Countries





Created 1/12/2006,  rev. 11/01/2011 03:27:56 PM