Global Bridge Program
- Fast-track into an undergraduate degree program
- 2 semester program (which can be extended to 3 semesters)
- Students who complete the program with a 2.5 GPA/30 credits do not need to submit a TOEFL or SAT score for undergraduate admission
- Auburn has 3 academic semesters per year:
Fall Semester (August-December)
Spring Semester (January-May)
Summer Semester (May-August)
- Global Bridge students can start in May
- In the 1st semester, students will live on campus and take 9 credits of advanced English language skills and 6 credits in academic courses.
- In the 2nd semester, students can take 15 credits of academic coursework, completing the program.
- Students who find 15 credits unduly strenuous have the option of taking only 12 credits a semester. In this case, the student would need to stretch the program to 3 semesters. During the third semester, the student would take 12-15 credits. All of these credits count toward the student's undergraduate degree. (An F-1 visa requires that a student enroll for a minimum of 12 credits per semester).
- Transient vs. Transfer status: Students in the Global Bridge Program will be transient until they successfully complete the program. Upon acceptance into Auburn University, students will be official transfer students.
- High school transcript with a minimum grade point average of 2.5 out of 4.0
- IELTS score of 5.5, or TOEFL score of 61 iBT/500 pBT
- A statement from a bank or a scholarship letter showing $32,460, which is the estimated cost of attendance in the Global Bridge Program for two semesters
- Copy of the passport photo page (and visa, if already in the U.S.)
- Note: Acceptance into the Global Bridge Program does not guarantee admission to Auburn University. Successful completion of the program is required for admission to Auburn.
Last UpdatedSeptember 4, 2013->