Global Bridge Program
- Paper Application Template: Print this template and fill it out with your family and/or agent. Use this template to help you complete the online application.
- Online Application Instructions: Use these instructions to guide you in completing the online version of the application.
- Online Application: Each applicant (or his or her agent) must submit a complete online application.
- Send Required Documents: Attach all required documents in an email to Dan Raffalovich.
- High school transcript with a minimum grade point average of 2.5 out of 4.0.
- IELTS score of 5.5, or TOEFL score of 61 iBT/500 pBT
- A statement from a bank or a scholarship letter showing $32,460, which is the estimated cost of attendance in the Global Bridge Program for two semesters
- Copy of the passport photo page (and visa, if already in the U.S.)
Last Updated: August 22, 2013