Auburn Abroad Student Deadlines
- Summer Programs – March 30th
- Fall Programs – April 30th
- Spring Programs – October 15th
Application deadlines refer to the date that all preliminary applications and supporting documents must be submitted. All students participating in Auburn programs will apply directly to Auburn Abroad. All students participating in a program through another university or program provider will apply directly to the organization as well as Auburn Abroad. Deadlines may vary depending on the program and sometimes may occur earlier than scheduled.
- The entire study abroad application process should be handled the semester before the term you want to go abroad.
- It is never too early to start thinking about and planning your study abroad experience! Planning in advance allows you to adjust your Auburn University courses and plan of study to incorporate study abroad.
- Do not wait until the deadline approaches to apply! Give yourself plenty of time to complete any program requirements and work out all of the details incorporated into study abroad.
- Applying as soon as the application opens is highly desirable. By applying slightly ahead of schedule, you will be able to adapt easier to any changes in procedure or additional requirements that arise.
Last Updated: May 14, 2012