Within three terms of your expected graduation term, make an appointment with your Academic Advisor for a Preliminary Credit Check to make sure you can graduate on time.
- Check to make sure you will have a “C” for your cumulative GPA.
- Check to make sure you will a “C” for your major GPA (for courses in bold on your curriculum model).
- Discover possibility of earning an honors designation for graduation
During registration for the term you will graduate, sign up for UNIV 4@@0 section SM1. If you do not register for this class, NOTHING else will happen towards graduation and you will NOT be on the graduation list.
- Section SM1 is for COSAM students. You will not be allowed to register for any other section.
- This is just a designation “class” with no actual course work.
- This will put you on the official COSAM graduation list.
- You will receive e-mails about graduation only if you signed up.
- You will receive the link to the COSAM Graduation Survey.
During the first or second week of the graduation term, you must:
- Have all grades posted from previous terms.
- Have all remaining courses for graduation on your schedule.
- Take care of all incompletes (IN) on your transcript
- Make sure all transcripts from other schools are posted on your Auburn transcript.
- You may GAP grades (have grades forgiven) up until the day before graduation.
- To get information about Cap and Gown and Invitation orders, check on-line for the AU Graduation web page
Last Updated: 06/22/2016