Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Mark Krause, North Dakota State University, "A Stochastic Dominance Analysis of Yield and Price Insurance Strategies in North Dakota"
- David Buschena, Michael Roberts and Alan Baquet, Montana State University "Accuracy of Experimental Methods for Risk Preferences"
- Joe Atwood and David Buschena, Montana State University "Risk Averse Behavior Under Risk Neutral Preferences and Transactions Costs"
- Lindon Robison, Michigan State University, "When Does Mean-Variance Utility Get it Right?"
- Ray Huffaker, Washington State University, "Is Risk Necessary in Economic Analysis?"
- Amit Batabayal, Utah State University "Renewal Theory and Natural Resource Regulatory Policy Under Uncertainty"
- Arne Hallam, Iowa State Unviersity "The Role of Assymetric Information in Livestock Markets"?
- Lindon Robison, Michigan State University, "Time Attitudes in Intertemporal Analysis"
- Keith Coble, Economic Research Service, " Moral Hazards in Crop Insurance"
- Mario J. Miranda, Ohio State University, "AgRisk: Decision Support for Agricultural Risk Management"
- Mark Lange, National Cotton Council, "Cotton Risk Management Network"
- Harry Mapp, Oklahoma State University, " Evaluation of Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution Policies in the High Plains: Implications for New Farm Legislation"
- Bruce Babcock, Iowa State University, " The Budgetary and Producer Welfare Effects of Revenue Assurance"
- Amit Batabayal, Utah State University, " An Optimal Stopping Approach to Land Development Under Uncertainty"
- Jason Shogren, University of Wyoming, "Voluntary Incentives for Endangered Species Protection"
- Keith Coble, Mississippi State, "The Relationship Between CRC, MPCI and Crop Futures Contracts"
- Bob Taylor, Auburn, "Some Thoughts on Exchange Rate Risk"
- Paul Fackler, NC State, "Stochastic Dynamic Programming in Ag and Resource Economics: A Synthesis"
- Rulon Pope, BYU, "Some Econometrics of Risk"
- Robert Dismukes, ERS, "ERS's Research Effort in Risk"
- Richard Anderson, USDA/Risk Management Agency, "RMA's New Emphases"
- Matt Holt, NC State University, "Consistent Welfare Estimates from an Inverse Demand System"
- Dave Buschena, Montana State, "Applied Distributions for Crop Insurance Options"
- Darrell Bosch, Virginia Tech, "Considering Spatial Variability in Estimating Costs of Agricultural Nonpoint Source Pollution Control"
- John Paul Chavas, Univ. of Wisconsin, "On the Value of Risk in Welfare Analysis"
- Amit Batabayal, Utah State, "On Species Substitutability, Resilience, and the Optimal Management of Ecological-Economic Systems"
- David Zilberman, UC Berkeley, "Asset Fixity and Irreversibility"
- Jay Coggins "Quasi-Option Value in Natural Resource Decisions: Luck or Learning?"
- Rob Innes "The Economics of Safe Drinking Water"
- Mark Messionnier "Economics and Management of Risk in Public Health: The CDC Experience"
- Brian Wright and Seung Jick Yoo "Booms and Busts in Natural Growth: Evidence from Tree Ring Data"
- Matt Holt and Satheesh Aradhyula "Endogenous Risk in Rational-Expectations Commodity Models: A Multivariate Generalized Arch-M Approach"
- Mario Miranda and Joe Glauber "Price Stabilization, Revenue Stabilization and the Natural Hedge"
- David Zilberman "Who Benefits from Economic Information?"