Homepage Special Features
News Updates and Upcoming Events
Matthew Teutsch, instructor in Auburn University’s Department of English in the College of Liberal Arts, received a Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program award to Norway, where he will lecture at the University of Bergen in Norway as part of a project that will explore how African American authors imagine and represent the South to both America and the world.
For the final performance of the academic year, Auburn University’s Department of Theatre presents "Mr. Burns, a post-electric play." This play will be performed in the Telfair Peet Theatre Black Box, and runs from April 12-22. Due to a few instances of adult language and some intense scenes, this show is recommended for a PG-13 audience.
Former U.S. Director of National Intelligence and Navy Vice Adm. Mike McConnell advocated today for stronger protection of digital data transfers and for universities to play a key role in filling cyber security jobs.
- Auburn students win $50,000 in funds and business services toward their electrotherapy garment to aid injury rehabilitation
- Mellon Foundation provides support for Auburn University’s prison education program
- Former Accenture CEO heads Auburn University Entrepreneur Hall of Fame awards class
- Auburn University veterinary students fulfilling preceptorships across the US
- Auburn University researchers identify natural enemy of crop-killing kudzu bug
Visit the Newsroom