Homepage Special Features
News Updates and Upcoming Events
The latest numbers tell the irrigation story: In Alabama, only 15 percent of the land currently available for farming is irrigated, a far cry from Mississippi's 61 percent of cropland and Georgia's 40 percent. Over time, that lack of irrigation translates into huge revenue losses for the state's agricultural industry.
Auburn University's student-entrepreneurs now have a place to call home. The Tiger Cage Accelerator and Incubator, which officially opened with a ceremonial ribbon cutting on Friday, Oct. 6, at the Auburn Research Park, provides student-led startups with valuable resources like office and meeting space, as well as access to mentors.
- Open forums for Provost candidates continue Wednesday, Oct. 18
- New program at Auburn to prepare students with intellectual disabilities for success
- Auburn leads team who provides more proof that comb jellies are at the base of the animal kingdom
- Auburn Alumni Association names lifetime achievers
- Auburn University awarded funding through economic development competition
Visit the Newsroom